Since we are a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, we receive no government funds. It is only your generous donations that keep us afloat.
To make a monetary donation by check or money order, please mail to:
All Sentient Beings, Inc.
454 West 46th Street
New York, NY. 10036
To make a monetary donation through Paypal, click here or click the “Donate” button below:
You do not need a PayPal account to be able to donate with a credit card or a Visa/MasterCard-branded debit card! Just click the button on the right to help us help the cats!
When making monetary donations, keep in mind that:
- $25.00 can provide a month’s worth of food, litter, and shelter for 1 cat or pay for 2 cats to be tested for FIV/FELV
- $25 – $50.00 helps toward the low-cost spay/neuter of one our rescues, to make sure no unwanted pets will be born to that animal, and that it will have a healthier life, as it heads off to its new Furrever home
- $50.00 helps toward the cost of good quality cat litter (2-5 bags) or 1 1/2 cases of 12 oz. human-grade wet cat food
- $100 provides for a health checkup, vaccinations, and a microchip for 1 cat
- Over $100 makes you a Special Friend of one of our ailing rescues (their vet bills can run into the thousands) or provides for a dental exam for a cat who is unable to eat or groom properly, thereby aiding its chances of a good adoption.
Other Ways To Donate
CLICK ON THE BANNER/LINK whenever you SHOP online at IGIVE.com; or SEARCH using the IGIVE Toolbar (the toolbar is called ISEARCH and can be downloaded at IGIVE.com) any of the 700+ stores associated with IGIVE.COM and we will receive a percentage of the proceeds. Make sure you select All Sentient Beings, Inc. as your charity.
Donate an E-Gift Certificate to All Sentient Beings, Inc.
Note: You will be asked for the name and e-mail address of the rescue you are donating to. All of this information can be found at the top of our web site.
All Sentient Beings, Inc. was founded by Gregg Mayer a tireless and avid rescuer and lover of felines. For over a quarter of a century, she has almost single-handedly arranged for the vetting, fostering, outreach, and delivery of stray or abandoned neighborhood cats and kittens to responsible homes.
Now functioning as a non-profit, no-kill, tax-exempt charity, Ms. Mayer along with a very small group of volunteers continues her important work: 1) continuing to participate in the myriad, ongoing rescue and adoption work of all of the similarly-involved local groups; and 2) raising awareness for Humans to be better, more responsible, committed and informed animal care-givers. This includes information on holistic vet care through recommendation of books, vets, animal experts in behavior, nutrition and psychology and such modalities as acupuncture, quality food and inclusion of Pet Trusts in people’s Advance Directives.
With the abandoning of “beloved” pets becoming a major concern, we are currently working overtime to decrease the number of animals without homes. Through counseling and education, advocacy and activism, and rescue and placement, we are saving as many lives as possible, one paw at a time.
For the past two decades, many wonderful, caring people have received their beloved pets through our rescue efforts. We hope that by sharing our mission, background, and hopes for the future with you, our public, we can continue our outreach work as an information clearinghouse. Do share our story about our work with as many people as you can and do consider fostering an animal to help save a life!